Welcome to the Nih-Ka-Ga-Hah District.
Our district serves youth in McDonald, Jasper, Newton, Lawrence, and Barry counties. We currently serve just over 1,371 youth in 80 units and have over 200 adult volunteers providing a quality program to our youth. It is our goal to give every available youth the opportunity to join Scouting and benefit from this AMAZING character building, life skills developing, and values/morals based program.
For information on joining Scouts or to start a new program near your home contact
by clicking here: Nih-Ka-Ga-Hah Facebook Page
What's Going On In NKGH?
1. May 14 and June 11 Roundtables will be at Frank Childress Scout Reservation. May will be 2013-2014 Program Preview and June will be School Night to Join Scouting Kickoff
2. Friends of Scouting is at 56%! $21,400 left to raise!
3. We only have 3 units not re-chartered yet!
4. NKGH reaches a 38% increase in gross popcorn sales.
5. Cub Scout Leader Day Camp File is ready! Time to get signed up!
6. District Pinewood Derby Registration Forms are ready! Time to get signed up!
7. Spring Parent and Pal 2013 - Registration Form is here! Time to get signed up!
8. Want to sign up for Rendezvous? Go to www.boyscoutrendezvous.com
Want an awesome alternative to resident camp at Camp Arrowhead? Check this out: Bucs of the Ozarks Leader Guide
10. Check out these two training opportunities coming up: AHA First Aid-CPR-AED Training and Range Officer Training for Shooting Sports for Cub Scouting